- Highest standards of “best practice”
- High quality of collected data
- Time reduction
- More accuracy
- Complete control on interviews progress
- Integration of multimedia materials
- The answers obtained from the survey are immediately forwarded to the main server, helps in tracking data and the results continuously.
- The answer are collected, stored and secured electronically during the interview.
- There is reduced collection time and absolutely no input time.
- The time for analysis is subsequently reduced.
- F2F interview in room
- Facilitates logic checks, skip patterns, and validations during the interview.
- Makes the survey more efficient and helps assure higher quality data.
- Saves later efforts on data cleaning and data entry.
- A good tool to monitor enumerators. It can automatically record each interview’s start time, end time and GPS location
- CLTs are conducted in various settings, including hotels, malls, churches, testing labs, schools, eateries, community settings, and more.
- Researchers gain the ability to eliminate bias because of the controlled-environment aspect.
- Gives researchers the ability to obtain « raw » feedback by making to view the participants’ body language and facial reactions.
- Stems from researchers being able to ask questions in real-time based on participant actions.
- A cost-effective method for conducting market research.
Do not wait any longer and now consult the other sections of the site to discover in detail the expertise of FIELDPRO-RESEARCH throughout the world.
For any clarification, it is possible to contact your expert by phone or through the online contact form